THANKS FOR JOINING #GIVINGTUESDAY!
WE ARE SO GLAD TO HAVE YOU INVOLVED.
On Tuesday, November 29, 2016, charities, families, businesses, community centers, and students around the world will come together for one common purpose: to celebrate and encourage giving.
Anyone, anywhere can get involved in #GivingTuesday and give back in a way that is meaningful to them. From fundraising to volunteering to pro bono service, #GivingTuesday is a great way to engage your community and to become a part of a larger worldwide movement that promotes generosity. You are the most important part of making this movement a reality.
IDEAS TO GET INVOLVED
Below are some examples of ways you can be active with #GivingTuesday.
Remember to check our NEEMA Media Link Neema Media: http://www.neemaproject.com/media for the latest photos to launch your #GivingTuesday initiative!
• Donate or organize a fundraiser/campaign for a NEEMA - set up CROWDRISE
• Partner with a donor or sponsor a matching grant challenge for #GivingTuesday.
• Activate your social media platform to talk about giving and especially NEEMA Project..
• Email your community to educate them about #GivingTuesday and invite them to give.
• Share photos from the NEEMA Media Page on FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM
Remember to use the hashtag #GivingTuesday & #GrowWithNeema
SOCIAL MEDIA TIPS
Social media (FACEBOOK/INSTAGRAM/TWITTER) is key to making sure that the #GivingTuesday message grows and reaches new audiences.
Use the hashtag #GivingTuesday & #GrowWithNeema when posting.
We want to hear your story, tag us @NeemaProject.