We recognize we cannot do this work alone. The work of Neema is made possible through partnerships with those who are like minded in their desire to extend love and grace in order to see lives transformed. There is a growing group of individuals, families, churches, and businesses who fuel the work of discipleship, Christ-centered counseling, and skills training that is transforming the lives of our Neema girls from the inside out.
Here are some ways your church can partner with Neema:
1. Monthly Prayer - A monthly prayer gathering is held in West Chester, PA the last Sunday of the month from 6:30-7:30pm. All are welcome to attend.
- Host your own prayer gathering using our monthly guide.
2. Receive prayer guides to be shared for individuals, small groups, and families to pray for the work of Neema.
1. Annual Financial Gift from the church to Neema.
2. Host your own Neema Night Out Event - You provide the people and the food. We will bring the engaging presentation!
- Raise awareness
- Raise funds
- Celebrate the work of Neema together
3. Provide an opportunity for church members to partner through our Neema Grace Partners.
1. Opportunities for individuals to use their gifts to volunteer in a specific capacity for Neema stateside.
2. Opportunities for travel to Kenya to invest in relationship and the work of Neema**
- Individuals use their skills to serve a current need (photographers, videographers, pastors, ect)
- Individuals travel to experience the work, share the love of Christ, and support the Kenyan staff team through encouragement and sharing life together.
** Individuals invited to travel to Neema are taken through the book "Helping Without Hurting in Short-Term Missions" in order to deepen their understanding of what povery is: broken relationship with God, self, others, and the rest of creation. The hope is to shepherd team members toward lasting engagement with missions and poverty alleviation.